Even before your RAF project begins, our Camino engineers can provide a variety of pre-construction services designed to ensure that your job is completed in the most cost-effective manner, and in the least amount of time. Those services include:
- Assisting clients with scheduling and trade sequencing to minimize costs
- Establishing an inspection program to minimize air leakage and air balancing issues during construction
- Installing full system mockups for architectural review
- Underfloor pressure testing
- Working with consultants to coordinate the RAF system interface with curtain wall, mechanical and electrical systems to eliminate future coordination issues and reduce construction costs
- Providing cost benefit analysis and pricing on available options for UFAD mechanical systems
Camino Engineering and Pre-construction Services
In addition to complete project management and construction, Camino’s Engineers and Project Managers offer several pre-construction services designed to ensure that your raised flooring project is completed in the most cost effective manner in the least amount of time.
- Assist clients with establishing the most efficient scheduling and trade sequencing to minimize cost and reduce schedule.
- Provide assistance for clients and other sub-contractors during construction for the establishment of an air leakage inspection program to minimize leakage and air balancing issues.
- Install full system mock ups for architectural review as well as underfloor pressure testing by Camino Engineers.
- Work with consultants to review and make recommendations for the raised floor system interface with curtainwall, mechanical and electrical systems to eliminate future coordination issues and reduce construction costs.
- Provide cost benefit analysis and pricing on air distribution mechanical systems options for developers and consultants.
- Provide commissioning assistance and balancing procedure to enable efficient turnover of space to the tenants and end users.
Project Management at Camino
From conception to closeout, your raised flooring project will be assigned to a professional project manager who will serve as your dedicated point of contact for the entire construction cycle. Camino’s project manager will direct all aspects of the raised flooring project such as:
- Design assistance
- Shop drawings, drafting and submissions
- Logistics, deliveries and material handling
- Cost control and value engineering
- Coordination with other trade contractors
- On site quality control
- Managing change
- Closeout, warranties, as-built drawings
The Camino experience does not end at closeout. Our project managers are available at any time to arrange for service calls or any other type of assistance that may be required in the unlikely event that issues develop with any of Camino’s products or installations